Port Royal homes for sale
See ALL Port Royal Homes for Sale in Naples FL HERE
|Port Royal Homes Under $6,000,000||Port Royal Homes Over $6,000,000|
Port Royal Real Estate Information
"My ambition is to make Port Royal the finest place in the world to live. And I believe I'm succeeding."
John Glen Sample, founder
There is probably no other community in Naples FL that describes luxury, wealth and prestige better than Port Royal. Grandious mansions on the open water are the staples of Port Royal Real Estate, as many of the original homes built in the 50's have been buldozed and replaced by Bermuda or Mediterranean style state-of-the-art structures. With over 500 home sites located within Port Royal community, Port Royal Real Estate has come a long way since the first lot sold by John Glen Sample in the 50's, when one-half acre or more lots sold for $7500 to $12,000. Today, empty, ready to build lots range from over $3.5 million and reach as high as $9.5 million. The difference in lot prices is dictated by size, proximity to open water, exposure, direct view of the Naples Bay or direct Naples Beachfront location.
There are no condos in Port Royal. Single family homes for sale in Port Royal start at $3 million and reach as high as $23 million. Difference in price is also dictated by location on the water, lot size, square footeage, year of conception and view. Of course, there are also the preferrence of layout and design factors, as all homes in Port Royal are constructed by individual home builders. Every home is unique in its own way and requires a special taste. Residents of Port Royal Real Estate benefit of many advantages, other than luscious landscape, wide variety of wildlife, direct Gulf Access and luxurious homes. Located in the most Southern part West of 41, Port Royal redefines the expression "beach access": the numerous streets perpendicular to the white sands of Naples beach and Gulf of Mexico's pristine waters transform the usual decision making and "planning" of "going to the beach" into a casual, spontaneous and daily recurrence. Also, having the 5th Avenue and 3rd Street's fine dining and equisite shops in your "backyard" dictates a sophisticated, refined life style not available to many other communities in Naples FL.
The Port Royal Club
The Port Royal Club was established in 1959 by John Glen Sample, the same man who, in 1938, was buying "worthless" pieces of land that became one of the most luxurious and desirable communities in Naples FL. Rumor has it that if John didn't like someone for either their dress code, manners or even just a conversation, he would deny them home ownership in Port Royal.
Owners of eligible Port Royal homes have the opportunity to join the Port Royal Club within the first 90 days of ownership. They have three options:
- To obtain full membership.
- To NOT obtain full membership but keep the option to do so in the future, by paying 25% of both initiation fee and annual fees.
- To select neither full membership nor maintaining the eligibility of that property, thus losing the eligibility status for that property.
A property that has lost the eligible status can be converted back to an eligible status by a new owner or the same owner that refused to join initially by paying a reinstatement fee of 75% of the current initiation fee, on top of the full fee.
The Port Royal Club is committed to excellence in service and exceptional facilities, creating a strong sense of friendly community, complementing the already upscale lifestyle and gorgeous homes sites.
- The Club offers club-sponsored, casual and formal beach front dining opportunities, whether in summer or season, small or large venues.
- Beautifully maintained beach, services by The Club.
- Grandiose heated pool right on the beach.
- Spa treatments for much deserved relaxation and rejuvanation.
- 9 exceptional Har-Tru, Hydro-Grid tennis courts and facilities
- Steam room, lounge, lockers with showers and four spa treatment rooms
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities attended by physical therapists and highly qualified, NASM certified fitness instructors.
- Step and water aerobics, pilates, Zumba, kick boxing, yoga, cardio classes and equipment.
- Massage and skin care treatments.
- Nine Har-Tru tennis courts with underground water system.
- Professional, USTA certified staff.
- Inter-club and USTA leagues.
- Pro-Am exhibitions.
- Group or private lessons.
- Men's, women's or children's clinics.
- Pro-Shop on premises with a large variety of gear, clothing and equipment.
Entertainment and dining opportunities:
- Every day breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Special "grill night" on Wednesday.
- Very popular seafood buffet every Friday night.
- Sunday casual brunch and buffet or occasiaonal theme dinner.
- Organic or vegetarian specialties events
- Home catering.
- Event planning for up to 400 guests.
- Beginning and end of season parties.
- Educational lectures and events with invited guest speakers.
- Live music and dance on the beach, followed by dinner or fashion shows.
- Holiday celebrations: Valentine's Day dance, Crabfest, New Years, Christmas...Super Bowl, Labor Day, Memorial Day and Fourth of July barbeques.
- Special events such as sand castle contests or beach tennis tournements.
Port Royal Owners Association
Although some of the homes built under the direct supervision of John Glen Samples are still around, many of the original homes have made room for state-of-the-art mansions and beautiful pieces of architectural art. To maintain the same level of excellence throughout the community and to ensure the feel and integrity of Port Royal remains intact, The Port Royal Association was given duties and rights under the deed restrictions. Although the obligations under the deed restrictions are mandatory, the membership in the Association is not.
The Association and its board is formed by either employed or volunteer members and Directors and it assumes the responsibilities of the developer, reviewing and approving the building plans, serving as an advocate with city and county governments.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…