Naples New Construction Search, Naples Real Estate
|$0 to $200,000||$600,000 to $800,000||$1,500,000 to $2,000,000|
|$200,000 to $400,000||$800,000 to $1,000,000||$2,000,000 to $3,000,000|
|$400,000 to $600,000||$1,000,000 to $1,500,000||Over $3,000,000|
See all Naples New and Pre-Construction Real Estate HERE
Naples New Construction, Naples New Homes
Naples is building again, and new construction sales are through the roof! Not only builders like Lennar, Pulte, Toll and WCI are hardly negotiating on the prices, but they increase them periodically, due to increase scarcity and high demand. Even without the negotiating factor in the picture, a buyer's agent is an invaluable asset when purchasing Naples new construction homes, or even pre-construction homes. Sure, the agents on site are highly competent, know every street and every model, they through incentives and upgrades...and we love them, they're great to work with. However, they are STILL, employed, by the builder. Which means that they have to sell EVERY, single, home site in that community. Now, even if you're not very knowledgeable in real estate desirability factors, one thing you know: not all homes and locations are created equal in a community. And they all have to sell. The reality is, two new construction properties purchased in the same day can go in opposite directions on the value scale, the minute the contracts were signed.
A few things you need to be aware of when purchasing new construction or pre-construction homes in Naples FL:
- A buyer will be required to put 10% to 20% of the purchase price as a down payment, the rest is due prior to occupancy, when the property is finished.
- Durations for property completion are "estimates", not guaranteed, typically 8 to 12 months.
- Developers will often ask for a "holding fee" or "reservation fee" for a few days, typically a few thousand dollars.
- The potential buyers of Naples new-construction has around 15 days to review all condo or association documents and change their mind if something doesn't fit their needs.
- The developer is in charge of all rules and regulations until the community is finished and handed over to the community's own association and board of directors.
- Even though the house is brand new at completion, still run an inspection. Most new construction homes come with a full year of warranties.
- Always have your own buyer's agent watching your back, especially since it is FREE...you have no excuse not to.
- Always have your own Naples real estate attorney reviewing all contracts and also accompanying you at closing.
Feel free to contact us at any time at 239-455-5554 and ask to be accompanied when looking at different new construction communities in Naples FL. It will be the second best decision you've made after choosing to live in Naples...
Featured New Construction Homes in Naples
PRE-CONSTRUCTION OPPORTUNITY - NEW OWNER CAN SELECT ALL OPTIONS & FINISHES! Welcome home to the luxurious two-story Olema Model featuring over 4,400 square feet of livin...
Seagate Development Group and Theory Design are proud to present the Sonoma Model in Isola Bella at Talis Park. This custom home resides on an exclusive home site located...
This new construction 3,382 SF "Sienna plan" Coach Home has all of the beautiful designer options included along with an outdoor kitchen. The Sienna plan includes a stud...
H2134 From the show-stopping list of upgrades and spacious layout to the dream outdoor entertaining area and desirable gated community, there is just so much to love abou...
This beautiful shiraz model home offers one of the best wide-lake views in all of riverstone. The owner spent almost $90,000 in builder upgrades when they were building t...
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than this company are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program. The information provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose.