Naples New Construction Search, Naples Real Estate
|$0 to $200,000||$600,000 to $800,000||$1,500,000 to $2,000,000|
|$200,000 to $400,000||$800,000 to $1,000,000||$2,000,000 to $3,000,000|
|$400,000 to $600,000||$1,000,000 to $1,500,000||Over $3,000,000|
See all Naples New and Pre-Construction Real Estate HERE
Naples New Construction, Naples New Homes
Naples is building again, and new construction sales are through the roof! Not only builders like Lennar, Pulte, Toll and WCI are hardly negotiating on the prices, but they increase them periodically, due to increase scarcity and high demand. Even without the negotiating factor in the picture, a buyer's agent is an invaluable asset when purchasing Naples new construction homes, or even pre-construction homes. Sure, the agents on site are highly competent, know every street and every model, they through incentives and upgrades...and we love them, they're great to work with. However, they are STILL, employed, by the builder. Which means that they have to sell EVERY, single, home site in that community. Now, even if you're not very knowledgeable in real estate desirability factors, one thing you know: not all homes and locations are created equal in a community. And they all have to sell. The reality is, two new construction properties purchased in the same day can go in opposite directions on the value scale, the minute the contracts were signed.
A few things you need to be aware of when purchasing new construction or pre-construction homes in Naples FL:
- A buyer will be required to put 10% to 20% of the purchase price as a down payment, the rest is due prior to occupancy, when the property is finished.
- Durations for property completion are "estimates", not guaranteed, typically 8 to 12 months.
- Developers will often ask for a "holding fee" or "reservation fee" for a few days, typically a few thousand dollars.
- The potential buyers of Naples new-construction has around 15 days to review all condo or association documents and change their mind if something doesn't fit their needs.
- The developer is in charge of all rules and regulations until the community is finished and handed over to the community's own association and board of directors.
- Even though the house is brand new at completion, still run an inspection. Most new construction homes come with a full year of warranties.
- Always have your own buyer's agent watching your back, especially since it is FREE...you have no excuse not to.
- Always have your own Naples real estate attorney reviewing all contracts and also accompanying you at closing.
Feel free to contact us at any time at 239-455-5554 and ask to be accompanied when looking at different new construction communities in Naples FL. It will be the second best decision you've made after choosing to live in Naples...
Featured New Construction Homes in Naples
UPDATE 10/3/2022 NO STORM DAMAGE. TURNKEY FURNISHED This stunning Casa Arianna by Harbourside Custom Homes is available for immediate possession. Greeted by 16ft soaring...
Designed by Gulf Shore Homes and professionally decorated. This one of a kind custom home comes furnished and features 3 bedrooms + den, 3 full baths and 1 half bath. 4,1...
This former model offers contemporary interior space and expansive views of the Talis Park golf course. The home flows seamlessly from indoor to out, providing ample room...
Casual luxury and timeless elegance at its best. Step into the spectacular Murano model that features panoramic views overlooking the 11th fairway of the Talis Park golf ...
Stunning 4 bedroom 3 and 1/2 bath furnished home located in Watercourse at Talis Park! Kitchen features gas range for cooking, Viking appliances, Sub Zero Fridge and walk...
C6491 GOLF MEMBERSHIP AVAIL IMMEDIATELY! Quintessential Naples living, this coach home in Talis Park welcomes you-4,402 of luxurious living. This intelligent home offers...
PROPERTY AVAILABLE FOR QUICK SALE AND OCCUPANCY This is a one-of-a-kind, 3rd floor end unit Penthouse, with an incredible view. Tree lined stone walls, lush foliage, and...
C7140 - Coach home living in Talis Park gives you the best of both worlds -- a lock up and go lifestyle similar to a condo combined with the feel of single-family home li...
Talis park $10,000,000 water views & hurricane cat 4 tested! Stunning watercourse "lake il corso" custom villa w/over $500,000+ builder upgrades! Gorgeous 3 bed, 3 bath,...
It is easy to immediately feel at home in this sophisticated designer coach home. With over 3300 square feet, this meticulously maintained coach home lives like a single...
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than this company are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program. The information provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose.